Originally built as an exhibition organ by Conachers in 1884 and presented to Hanley Borough Council for the Victoria Hall in 1888, it was enlarged and rebuilt by Henry Willis 3rd in 1922, and restored by Hill, Norman & Beard in 1988.
Now a fine 4 manual concert hall organ with 72 speaking stops and 20 coupling stops and over 4400 pipes:
Great 14, Swell 17, Choir 15, Solo 10 & Pedal 16.
Originally built by J.J. Binns in 1899 for the private residence of Master Potter H.J. Johnson, the organ was moved to St. Peter's in 1921 and rebuilt in 1972 by J W Walker. It now has 54 speaking stops and 3 manuals:
Great 11, Swell 13, Positive 14 & Pedal 16.
The organ was built by William Hill in 1913 and subsequently rebuilt and enlarged by Hill, Norman and Beard in 1970.
In 1955 it was again rebuilt and enlarged by George Sixsmith.
It has 79 speaking stops and four manuals.
The organ was built by Wadsworth in 1880 and rebuilt and enlarged by Hill, Norman and Beard in 1922 and rebuilt by Hawkins in 1978. It has 48 speaking stops and 3 manuals:
Great 12, Swell 11, Choir 11 & Pedal 11.